WE ARE OPEN TO HELP AND SERVE YOU
You are a valued customer of Capital Bank of Texas and we greatly appreciate the trust and confidence you have placed in the Bank. The novel coronavirus is affecting communities around the world and the bank is taking proactive steps to assure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. Below are some of the things that Capital Bank of Texas is doing to help during this crisis.
- The banks are open to our customers but limiting non-essential traffic within the lobby. Limiting access to our lobby and public areas is designed to protect employees and customers.
- We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention guidelines to keep our employees protected and we are cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the bank. We have implemented eliminating handshakes, providing hand sanitizers for customers, social distancing practices and latex gloves for the employees.
REMOTE BANKING SERVICES
We will continue to provide all of our services, while being mindful of the interest of our customers, our employees and others that we serve. Take a look at the options below to help manage your accounts:
- Shazam Bolts: Manage and monitor debit card activity
- Online banking: Review transactions, transfer funds, & pay bills
- Telephone banking: 24/7 access 830-876-5350 or in Crystal City 830-374-5350
- ATM On Site
Please know that we stand with you during this crisis and are here to help our customers, our employees and our community.
If you have any questions, please give us a call in Carrizo Springs 830-876-5221 or Crystal City 830-374-5817.